Every life has a story....
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Just another day...
Had enuf sleep last nite eventhough I'm handling the kids alone..Charlie was on afternoon shift but he's replacing his friend which is on nite shift..so he's doing double shift...grrr..O well...lucky the kids are doing fine all nite through..Woke up early this morning (6.05 am)..actually Andrew woke me up...it's his feeding time ..that's y he's not so uncomfortable..keep on turning here & there. Put him back to sleep after feeding...took bath...around 6.40 am, i'm ready (suda siap mandi & decorate my self :D)..then ngam2x Andrew bangun....when I went inside the room to take my handbag..his eyes already wide open...he look at me & gave me a sweet smile...ooo how cute he is...Took him outside...O ya..forgot to mention about Andrea, she's still in her dreamland...gave Andrew to Lusia (our maid) while I'm preparing my things to work. It's 6.50 am, mom & dad are not back from church (attending morning mass)...since Andrea is still sleeping and Lusia is there, I just left home cuz need to pick up Charlie at his work place in Sepanggar. Reached Sepanggar around 7.35 (this time I'm early) & had our breakfast in Indah Permai. I had Nasi lemak while Charlie ate Kueh Tiaw goreng + ayam goreng. Fyi..i didn't finished my nasi lemak ok..I only ate 1/2 of it..still on diet...hehehe...Reached office around 8.10 am..

This is the pic I took while I'm on my way home yesterday evening...Everyday I have to face this jam...If you wonder where this is..it's actually the road along the SHC church..yg ada jambatan tu..ahhh sanalah... Sorry.. the pic quality is not so good because I'm using my camera phone. It was a bit dark because it's about to rain...


Didn't go out for lunch today...need to replace my time taken yesterday. They (F, M & J) went to eat roti today at Likas Plaza area..(mau balas dendam yesterday punya incident). I minta tapau roti telur..told them must together with kari ikan..tidak mau dal...hope they remember this...:D..now waiting for my food to come...

My food finally here...

wah sadap oo the roti telur..mcm mau lagi...:D..O ya...thanks friends for remembering my kuah fish curry..;) since I'm still hungry, took one karipap sardine from Janneth..:D..hilang my diet today...well..peduli lah..:D..


O gosh....o no...Charlie just called me saying that he can't find Andrea's necklace...he had tried searching everywhere but no luck!! I even called my maid from office but she says she doesn't know anything. Tried to remember when is the last time she wore it..could not recall...O dear....will try to find tonite..feel like crying now..:((..

posted by Yone 11:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER