Every life has a story....
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Exciting Saturday...
Thought that it'll gonna be a boring Saturday for us but somehow it turned out to be an exciting day esp. for the kids...First thing in the morning, Charlie told me that he wanted to go to his office in Sepanggar to see the badminton tournament..he didn't join the tournament but wanted to give support to his colleagues kunun...and he's not going there alone...he brought us together with him..kalau suda kena bawa ikut saja lah..biar pun boring..rather than sitting at home doing nothing kan :D...

Actually the tournament was held at the ILP Building which was nearby his office, we reached there around 10.30 a.m. after had our breakfast at one of the kedai kopi in Menggatal or Inanam..(hmm...lupa suda mana satu). We were there at the tournament only about an hour (pheww..nasib baik ;))) & later went to Charlie's office since he wanted to do some printouts....And on our way back...he asked me.."Mau pigi ka sana Kionsom?"...I was like...:-/...He has planned this earlier pulak...no wonder he brought the black backpack from home this morning...he has packed the kids clothing & towel without me knowing it...tapi didn't bring his own clothes pulak...At first I refused to go since it's has been raining for few days now and all those -ve thinking keep on telling me not to go..byk cerita ba suda dengar but Charlie says it's gonna be ok....since the weather was ok that afternoon..sia kasi ok saja lah..mau tau dalam hati sembahyang saja so that nothing bad gonna happen (palis2x)...

Had our lunch before heading to Kionsom waterfall. Punya lah happy the kids..it was their 1st experience mau mandi di waterfall...reached there around 2.30 p.m. Mau bayar pulak for the entrance..RM1 for adult & RM0.50 for kids. To cut the story short..the kids had fun...dad also had fun tapi basah...& for me..eventhough I didn't join them but was happy to see them having fun & enjoying themselves...

Reached home around 4 p.m...just nice to get ready for sun set mass at Stella Maris. Well, since the kids didn't take their afternoon nap, both of them I- inside the church while me & Charlie had a peace mind during the mass service...hehehe...

Labels:

posted by Yone 11:40 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jurra said…

    Alaalaa.. lain juga rupa si andrew? Si andrea kiut nya gundut paha dia.. hehehe.. mami saja tidak kiut.. teda pakai sansut..hahaha

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Nasib baik mami diorang datang bulan..kalau ndak..kiut juga mami dia tu..hahahha...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER