Every life has a story....
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Busy day for me....
I've been so busy since I entered csd's room this morning. Received SMS around 8 am saying that the internet line is currently down...ok..I know from that point, It's gonna be a bz day for me once I've entered office. Well, I was rite..Sampai ja ofis..adui..saw the monitoring tools all red which means bad...sikit saja hijau. . Ok..could not comment much about my work here...nnt kena tangkap..it's kinda confidential. Office phone lines are also not fuctioning..grr..Been receiving lotsa hotline calls & I keep on repeating this phrase "TQ for calling the hotline, this is Sharon speaking.." Ok..pheww...internet is up around 9 am. & most of the sites are up except for few.

I'm kinda good in multi-tasking..while monitoring few sites, I called MAS office for our flight booking to Kuching. Planned to go back to Kuching on 28/05 & return KK on 8/06. So sad that all the supersaver seats are all fully booked...opps correction here, not fully booked, all sold out!!!..the lady who attended my call told me that the entire week is actually a school holiday...hmmm..patut la. Ask her whether any family package available..she says yes..pheww. So made a booking and ask for the million dollar question.."Can u calculate how much?" .."Hold on ya mam"...."Ok..the total price is Rm1125"..deep down inside me was like.."WHAT!!!"...but cool sharon handle the call professionally.."Is there any other package that you can offer?"..."No mam."..Ok then..no choice but have to go ahead with the booking. O ya..the tickets need to be collected by 2 pm tmr. Informed Charlie about this...& I know what's in his mind...$-)...money..money..money....He just Sms me saying that he's watching movie "pacifier" at 12 pm today....:(( I wanted to watch that too...But cool sharon sms him back.."ok..do enjoy!!"

Didn't go out for lunch today....need to replace my time again...! My friends will go to LS & I asked them to tapau me the chicken salad...no rice please ..TQ..:D. Ok then..need to check on few things..will blog in later..

While waiting for my food, I want to cerita2x a bit la. I have so many tickets to handle today..got 7 of them....hope it'll resolved ASAP. I think my tummy really hungry now...Plan to bring the kids out jalan2x this evening...But I wanted to see "DIA"..astro ria punya channel..nice story...the actress Lulu Tobing acted as Dia (Nadia) is pretty & Ari Wibowo acted as Efan..wow..handsome looking guy..cute...Even Andrea likes to see this indon drama...sometimes she's the one who reminded me when the shows started at 6.30 pm...This is how she says.."Mommy...Eka already.." Eka is actually Dia's son & she remembered Eka because there's one scene where Eka cried..then Andrea ask..."Why mommy..why kawan cry?" then I told her..that is Eka...Eka cry because daddy dau alaat...(mix with kadazan already..alaat in kadazan means bad & dau means he/his..in malay means dia...ok don't get confuse pls...). Since then, she called this indon drama as Eka..:D. Well..see how it goes today la...

Yeay..my food is here...Faz forgot...she tapau me together with the rice....sayang oo the rice..i just throw it inside the rubbish bin.



Our uni friend & also my sis bro in law, Melvin send us his daughter's pic, Mary Anne last week. She was born in mid of January this yr..so sorry I forgot about the date --about one month younger than Andrew. How chubby & cute she is.

Ok, I think that's all for now..gonna get back to work.....

posted by Yone 10:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sia ingat lagi dulu.. nenek sia cerita waktu jipun jajah sabah.. dia cakap dorang tapuk bawah tanah sama makan ubi ja.. and kalau dorang dpt nasi kan, dorang berebut tu dan simpan bagus2...

    kalau ninik sia tau ko buang nasi kaoo.. tiwas.. marah dia tu.. dulu sia tetumpah nasi pun dia tampar suda sia wuaaa...

    bah.. anyway, its the millenium kan? yg betul2 ndak buli buang skarang petrol (naik harga ja bah).. my moing pun aiso nodi (God bless Her Soul)... so wat the hey.. hehehe.

    Semoga kao mencapai matlamat utama dalam projek 'ndak makan nasi' kao. hehehe.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER