Every life has a story....
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
New pet in da house..
We have a new pet in da house..my mom took this cute puppy from my aunt's friend and they named it Oscar (actually my aunt the one who named it)..Brownie, the other puppy (or can consider a dog now) has been alone for few weeks since his brother "Putut" kena buang daerah at Kompleks Sukan Penampang by my mom...tu la siapa suruh pigi gigit kasut & baju orang...so kena punishment la..but kesian juga la..The moment when Putut was separated from his brother Brownie...I did cried actually..keluar juga air mata.....sedih bah!!

Oscar was just about 5 weeks old when my mom took him last week...According to my aunt this puppy is a mixture of kampung dog + fox (dunno what's that actually..) kira mix la mcm tu..But he looks more like a kampung dog to me but he has thick & soft hair with short legs..

And guess who's the happiest of all???? Sepa lagi kalau bukan si Andrea..she loves this lil' puppy so much and she has been calling him "baby"...Wanna know how much she loves & concerned about Oscar...

1) On her way home from school, she'll say.."I can't wait to see my baby.."
2) When it rains or windy outside, she'll say.."How la Oscar, mommy? He has no blanket!"
3) When it's blackout at nite, she'll shout & say.."Mommy..how la Oscar????!!!" - This happen just recently..
4) The minute she comes back from school, she must carry & cuddle him at least for few minutes..

Do you think this lil' puppy is cute??..check out this pic...

Labels:

posted by Yone 1:42 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger ta66y said…

    my youngest also at one stage wanted puppies cos he saw our opposite neighbour's new dalmatians. nangis2 bah si eli!

    cute o si oscar & very untung 2 have andrea as its owner. kena sayang betul!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER