Every life has a story....
Friday, October 12, 2007
Another Tagged..from Amelia..
I got tagged again and this time from Amelia...

5 things in my handbag

1. *While looking at my handbag now* Wallet
2. House's key
3. Lipstick
4. Silky Girl compact powder
5. Limotil (A pill for diarrhea). Opss forgot to take it out..was hit by a food poisoning last week..

5 things in my wallet

1. Money
2. IC
3. Driving licence
4. Mini stickers of us (me & hubs) during our "bujang" time.
5. My monthly menstrual cycle monitoring chart :D .

5 Favourite Items in My Bedroom

1. The bed
2. Aircon
3. Mirror
4. Bolster (there are 4 bolsters inside our room..one for each of us :D)
5. Make up & accessories

5 things I wish to do

1. To win a 4D (first prize) or hit the Jackpot $-)
2. To have money coming in without going to work and just sit at home (be a housewife) taking care of my kids & hubs...:x ..
3. Debts free.
4. To travel around the world.
5. To donate to the poor if i hit the jackpot!!

5 things that I am doing now

1. Waiting for hubs..mau balik suda nie BUT...he just sms-ed me that he need to settle something in his office and need me to wait..and it is now 5.30 p.m!! :-w
2. Blogging...trying to complete this task assigned..
3. Try to look for Cathay Pavillion's website to check out for the movie tonight "The Bourne Ultimatum"..
4. Thinking of whatelse to add..
5. Checking my emails..

Yeay..finally i'm done...I'm going to tagged only 1 person since there's no rules stated kan (are there??)..so this time i'm going to tagged.....

Jirra

Labels:

posted by Yone 4:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER