Every life has a story....
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Sei ler..sei ler...
Just to update what actually happen after I reached home yesterday. 5.40 pm, sampai rumah. Andrea still eating her food..yep it's her dinner. My mom is feeding her. So Charlie says..bah kita pi jalan la. So..since we wanna go out, need to go off early so that will be back early too. Ok, while waiting for andrea to finish her food, something came out from her mouth but I didn't hear it clearly because I was busy looking at the calender. Then Charlie says..

Charlie: Apa Andrea cakap tadi?
Me - Apa?
Me: Andrea..what did u say?
Andrea: Ooooo..Shit...
Me: Say again...
Andrea: oooo Shit...(with a shy2x smile)
Me: Andreaaa!!! Who teach you to say that???
Andrea: mommy.....
Me: %&#@!*&+?^#@

Ya...I know I know....I know what to do..:p..

So..we all took bath. Ngam2x 6.30 we are all ready...& my "Dia" ngam2x also started..:((....Sempat lagi sia tingu sikit2x...;)).

Haven't had our dinner yet, so went to Thien2x Restaurant (this is Charlie's fav restaurant) & ordered salad prawn & asam fish.....yummy....Took picture with Andrew while waiting for our food & taaadaaa...there's our food....sadap kan...hehehe..if u want to taste it..pigilah sana Thien2x..:D..




After had our dinner, went to CP...Andrea wanted to buy toys. Before heading to the toys dept store, we all did some window shopping for Andrew's baby walker. We had one but the one we bought is yang murah punya....Andrea only use it once or twice cuz it's quite dangerous -- the material is a bit light & senang mo tebalik. So end up borrowing the baby walker from my aunt. Since malas want to borrow from other ppl punya stuffs, better have one on our own. Ok..the price is around RM120-Rm150.

Now andrea start making sound already.."mommy..i want my block.." I don't know why she wanted the blocks so much...so went to Eaton...alamak...the toys area is under renovation. So..went to Ngiu Kee. Wah....Andrea gave a big smile....now she's searching for her toy. She wanted the medical set but she had one already & it all "hangkang" ...sayang saja. End up buying her the dolly Kelly - Charlie found this (one set with the toy car + few of kelly's accessories ~ girly kinda stuffs). It's not fair if we only bought things for Andrea..Andrew pun mau juga. So we bought him a pair of shoe & a teether :D. See Andrea's toy (picture below), as soon as we reached home, she immediately unpack the box...that's our Andrea...;)).

That's what happen during the nite & wanna know what happen at early early in the morning??? The stoopid kampung dog bark & bark...keep on barking....& it's very loud!! Benji...our dog pun turut serta juga. It's not the one yg nampak hantu punya bark....the bark yg very irritating punya...woooow...woow..wowooowwoooww.....keep on repeating..i think for at least 1/2 an hr or maybe more. This irritating barking sound awakes our Andrew....he turn here & there..& look at me with his eyes open...sempat lagi tu smile at me....grrrr....Charlie flat suda with Andrea (his jagaan), so I'm the ONE who has to take care of Andrew. I just leave him lying there on the bed till he's bored...I think he's awake for at least 40 mins...he asleep while breasfeeding him...look at the time...It's 4 a.m..meaning I have 2 more hrs to sleep...sei ler..sei ler...

This morning after sending Charlie to work, I drop by at Indah Permai to buy my breakfast. So..got my breakfast and wanted to go to the mainroad...& o my...I'm lost!! Sei ler sei lerr..Ending up joyride around Indah Pemai housing area..hehehe...But o well...I never gave up....finally found the way out.

Today's lunch will go to WM. I'll drive this time. I wanted to collect our air ticket at MAS office gaya centre. Hopefully there's no sei lerr after this..:D

posted by Yone 11:20 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mimi said…

    eee... yon, c andrew punya muka betul2 mcm ko ooo... ngam lah tu, c andrea ikut charlie punya muka, andrew ikut ko... kiut ooo... :-D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER