Every life has a story....
Friday, November 11, 2005
Andrea turns 3 today!
Today is Andrea's 3rd birthday (11/11)..see how fast time flies....!! Happy birthday sayang....mommy & daddy loves u so much eventhough you "cry" that much...hehehe....

We have planned a small birthday party for her tmr nite which will be attended by our close family. Charlie will do all the cooking, & as for me, my part is simple, I only handle the cake's order & invitation...hehehe...

O ya...Andrea received her 1st birthday present today from the J's family (Jeffrey, Jocelyn & Jordan). TQ very much ya...especially for remembering Andrea's birthday. We will let her open the present tmr...during the party..:). Tmr will be Jordan's 2nd birthday...tidak buli lupa juga tu...hehehe..dekat2x saja birthday dorang..I'll give Jordan a hug tmr..Jumpa di rumah Mona ah...:D..

Just ordered the birthday cake (rock mountain cheese cake) from Aunty odot..she works in STAR hotel..so she'll get a discount...Actually Andrea wanted a barbie cake but then the icing image in multibake is no longer valid cuz the machine is still under repair...:(..tried to call bits & bites but no one pick up the phone...Hope the birthday present which her daddy has promised to give her will cheer her up..:D..
posted by Yone 1:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    Happy Birthday Andrea! Wah yon... besar sudah dia kan... cepat ooo.. and katau? she share the same bday as my dad :-D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER