Every life has a story....
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Home sweet home.......
Hi there............I'm back!!! Apa khabar semua...:D..Glad to be home...Actually I'm back to work since yesterday but spent the whole day clearing my email - I have 2200+ unread emails...gila ooo...then I had to leave early yesterday around 3 pm cuz Charlie's aunt & uncle from Kuching came down to KK & they wanted to spent a nite here - need to entertain them since they treat us really nice while we were still in Kuching. So, didn't post any entry yesterday. I had loads of stories to share but need to settle few things 1st...need to catch up with my work...byk reminder suda from my boss. When I'm ready, I'll blog about our trip & of course with lotsa pics :D. To summarize, I really enjoyed my trip this time.
posted by Yone 9:54 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    yon, welcome home... bah, dun forget to update us on ben punya wedding aaa... esp. they all punya wedding photo...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER