Every life has a story....
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Jumanji...
Last nite, Andrea wouldn't want to go to bed. She wanted to watch "Jumanji" but it's already 11 p.m. I'm feeling tired & sleepy but it's quite hard to drag her to the room. She said.."I WANT TO SEE THIS". Then my mom says.."Bah biar la sia kawan dia skijap". ..that's Andrea..she doesn't like to watch cartoon..she prefer to watch movie..not so sure if this is normal for a young toddler?!?! Anyway..went inside the room & try to sleep..turn here & there, still could not sleep. I think I'm too use to put Andrea to bed as I did it almost everyday..usually before we sleep..we'll talk to each other, & sometimes she's the one who remind us to pray..:D...she'll say something like this "mommy, come we pray..". I think I miss my Andrea already. It's 11.45 p.m & she still outside. So I cannot tahan already, went outside - My mom has fallen asleep while holding Andrea in her arms (so kesian)..and as for Andrea...she's still concentrating watching the movie. Told my mom to go to bed while I kawan her outside. Almost 12 a.m now..try to pujuk2x her slowly...u know how I pujuk...I told her that I'm gonna buy her Jumanji's vcd so that she can watch it anytime she wants...ermm Is there any Jumanji's VCD out there??? Hope she won't remember what I have said last nite..hehehe...Ok..my "pujuk" works actually, she followed me to the room & she slept shortly after that..I think she's too sleepy already. Charlie is on nite shift so I handled the kids alone.

O forgot to mention that last nite we all went to Servay. Bought Andrea an exercise book since she likes to scribbles...see the pic below..this is her art work...hehehe...

This is what happen this morning.....

I think I'm started getting old already..tend to forget 'bout lots of things lately. Leave home early today around 6.50 a.m. cuz need to pick up charlie at his workplace. I only realized when I reached office that I forgot to bring my high heels & have no choice but to wear my sandal together with my office attire...:-, punya lah main bidah. Anyway, Charlie will be in KK at noon to settle our income tax thingy, so I already ask him to drop by office & bring along my high heels :D.
posted by Yone 11:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    skarang baru sia nampak pic kaki kao... napa putih tu? banyak betul ka darah ko kena ambik for the blood test? kekekeke

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER