Every life has a story....
Friday, May 20, 2005
Star Wars 3 i watch, great movie it was....
Ya, my balik kg. trip memang maaakaaan ja, even Mimi also realised it :D. Tu lah boroi suda ni perut ni..hehehe..O ya Mimi, tu Hi-5 is actually a musical program for kids, byk singing songs & dancing. Ada 5 org dorang (Kelly, Kathleen, Charli, Nathan & Tim)<---hafal bah, teenagers I guess but look matured. Siok juga tingu cuz the 5 of them really look cool, especially the way they dress up & the hair do :D - colorful la. Byk juga CD tu jual sana KK. You can watched this program in NTV7 every Sun @ 9 am & also in channel 60, shud be around 8 or 9 am (not so sure) :D. Bah try la kasi tingu si ellone, I'm sure she'll love it ;).

Today's lunch time...watched movie Star wars 3 with Charlie at 12 noon in Growball. Wow..cool man!! I strongly suggest u guys to watch it....siok betul..It's a sequel movie, so if u haven't watch Star wars 1 & 2, better don't waste ur time to watch it...hehehe...

Alamak..almost 5 pm oledi, ok I need to go now, need to get ready to go back. See u guys on Tuesday, Happy Holiday everyone!!
posted by Yone 4:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    wahhh... u guys oredi watch star wars... jeles ooo... sia pun mo pigiii - but can not *huhu* :-(

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    addoi.. website sia down.. blog sia down..

    anyway.. sia ndak teriya-iya mo tgk ni.. sbab stars wars ni.. episode 1 ja sia tengok.. even episode lama2 tu 3,4 and 5 pun ndak ada tengok kekeke..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER