Every life has a story....
Monday, August 13, 2007
Lil' Italy here we come..

We (me, Jurra, Jira, Ulai & Ujie) had another free lunch last Friday at Lil' Italy (Olaf's - laki si neneth punya fav restaurant)...My special thanks to Neneth for treating us the delicious food..order punya la main banyak but could not finish them all...tu la gudoot kan...Those food as you've seen in the pic above was only 1/2 of them..ada lagi tidak kena gambar cuz all of us were busy eating & chit-chatting with each other..hehehe..


p/s: The food menu which I've label above hanya la rekaan semata-mata ok :).
posted by Yone 3:37 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jurra said…

    Siok kan yon kana balanjak.. hantam saja order... Ndak pa.. mudah2an mulah rijiki.. kan Neth?

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lain kali lagi lah..kalau murah rezeki ..hahahahahaa..bukan selalu bah..si jura yg selalu belanja

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER