Every life has a story....
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Kids Say the Darndest Things..
The weather on last Sunday afternoon was so damn hot..dunno about you guys but at home it was really3x hot..& ngam2x on that day there was no electricity around 12.45 p.m (tgh org siok2x tingu Melodi)....The power was only restored around 3.30 p.m. just nice for the kids + mom & dad to take a nap for about an hour..so later in the evening around 5.30 p.m. we brought the kids for a swim at Kompleks Sukan Penampang just to cool down their body & of course for them to have fun..

Nothing interesting happen but what has caught to my attention is the conversation between this two girls from the other corner of the pool (I think they are aged around 7 - 8 yrs old judging from their size) ..I was standing near the pool watching my kids & overheard these girls talking....

Girl A: Siapa nama kau?
Girl B: Jane..
Girl A: Nama sia Lala..tapi boleh juga panggil Princess atau Angel...
Girl A: Kau kaya kah, sederhana kah atau miskin?
Girl B: hmmmm *thinking*....kaya..
Girl A: eeee.....sama..sia pun kaya..
Girl A: Kau Christian ka atau Islam?
Girl B: Christian..
Girl A: eeee....sama..sia pun Christian...

Hmmm....Kids nowadays...u have any comment??

Bah..now this mother of two kids & aged 31 would like to ask you.."Kau kaya ka, sederhana atau miskin?" If your answer is "Buli la cukup2x makan." then only I'll say.."eeee....sama..sia pun.." ;))
posted by Yone 11:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER