Every life has a story....
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Full moon + birthday party.
Right after the school's concert, went to have our lunch in Dongongon & straight went home, hubs need to rush to work..My colleague has invited us for her daughter's full moon party that afternoon around 3 p.m. but have to turned down the invitation cuz the kids need to have some rest (got another party to attend tonite) + hubs is working..So sorry ya Mon..really could not make it this time..thanks for inviting ya :).

At around 6 p.m., the kids & I were all ready to go to the party but hubs only reached home from work around 6.15 p.m. Reached at my uncle's place in Tomposik, Inobong @ Pipin's residence at around 7 p.m. (invitation was at 6 p.m.). The makan2x has started by then. It was actually a double celebration for his newly born son's BARUCH BINABANG full moon party and also his elder son's BASIL BULAWAN 11th birthday...

Baruch lookin' so cute with his bumblebee outfit...He has one unique name for sure..my uncle says he got that name "BARUCH" from the bible...(never heard that one before..ketara jarang/tidak pernah baca Bible)..while "BINABANG" is a kadazan name which means a bright light...

BASIL BULAWAN cutting his cake for his 11th birthday...wow..he & his lil' brother has 3 cakes...

Also, it was kinda small family gathering for us (from my mother's side)...more pictures of us here:-


P/s: Just ignore the message by clicking the "x" at the top of this box if it ask/require you to subsribe.

Labels: ,

posted by Yone 10:40 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Deana E said…

    hi, are you related to peter anthony pipin? i know the family very well. btw,nice blog you have and your kids are grown ups and you still look young..wow

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Hi Deana..thanks for dropping by my blog :). Actually, my Uncle Boni (from my mom's side) married to one of the Pipin's family, Irene..do u know her? So i guess we only related through marriage :). Are you related to them?

    Thanks for the compliment, appreciate it :). Btw, have dropped by to ur blog & had a glimpse of it..well..u're soon mom-to-be rite..well congrats & good luck ;).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER