Every life has a story....
Friday, August 17, 2007
One stop at TCRS..
It's Friday & guess where did we go for our lunch this time........Tadaaa...we tried a new place at Warisan Square a place called "The Chicken Rice Shop"..This place is new I guess...when we first got there..the seats are almost full, luckily there were few more seats left at the 1st floor..


It so happen that si Minah Cantik & Connie were there as well..& waiting for Amelia which was on her way..since their round table where they were sitting still have plenty of seats, we apalagi without kena invite we just joined them dengan muka yang ndak tau malu...hehehe...

I think our table is the most happening out of all..mcm tu kedai makan kami punya saja....The food menu looks good but yet confusing....sampai ada org tu tersalah order..the waitress punya pasal la tu..gave the wrong info.....for more info on this you may refer the full story here - Jurramo & Neneth.



My comment on the food...would prefer the Singapore Chicken Rice at KK Plaza which is far more cheaper & tastier...The one I ordered which is Single Combo Honey Chicken Rice which has costs RM6.50 + Pepsi RM 2.50 (excluding of 5% tax) tasted just so-so...Can you see the amount of chicken served on the plate...banyak ka kamu nampak?? Haven't eaten any piece of them...mcm tu saja kena sedia...well....asal kenyang perut cukup la..

But one thing for sure...I did enjoyed my lunch today with my new & old friends around....so the very happening punya...the pictures can tell bah kan..





p/s...u can see from these pics that all those foods suda kena sapu habis...so licin all the plates.. means that semua pun kelaparan..hehehe...

Labels:

posted by Yone 3:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER