Every life has a story....
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Another makan2x on Sunday..
After attending the morning mass at CMI church in Bukit Padang on Sunday and had our breakfast in one of the coffee shop in Kolombong, went straight to my aunt's (Aunty Odot) house at Jalan Pogun to attend her 50th birthday party. Most of my family members were there already by the time we reached her house...sempat lagi ada orang buka saloon rambut bah diatas...too bad not enuf time for her (my cousin Gobing) to "set" my hair...nxt time la kio 'Bing..Buli bah kan kalau kau..:D

Had a great time here with my cousins & sisters...chatting & enjoying ourselves with all those delicious food...not forgetting those delicious cheese & choc cakes from STAR hotel + the assorted chocs specially "imported" from Labuan..SADAP!! Fanny, nxt time beli lagi byk2x ah if you come down to KK....Andrew loves it so much till he tapau-ed home few..;))

My aunt with her family (her two daughters + her only son & hubby)..singing birthday song on her 50th birthday..Well...age is just a number...she doesn't look like 50 to me...she looks younger than her age kan ;).

My mom with her siblings. From left: Aunty Othy, Aunty Odot, my mom, Aunty Monica & Uncle Oni (not in this pic: Uncle Im & Uncle Gerod).

More pictures here:-

Later that nite, had another dinner invitation (also can be considered as a belated Raya open house) from my cousin Kenneth & his family in Petagas. Wow...non stop eating since yesterday!! Didn't see them for quite sometimes now and it's good to have another mini family gathering from my father's side (jarang2x ada peluang cam nie).

Makan time..

The guys...wah senyum lebar si Kinit sini..hehehe.. From left: Spencer, Kenneth, Ian, Ernest, Uncle Justine & Peter.

More picture of us here:-


Labels: ,

posted by Yone 1:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uuuwaaaaa.... lagi sia rindu kampung nampak tu gathering

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Dui cian...ndak lama lagi tu ko balik suda sini KK..time x'mas bah kan...

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya christmas baru balik. rindu nampak lah tapi emotion tu bulih control sudah. sia ni rajin call rumah hehehe...sampai kehabisan cerita sia sama mummy sia. pun masih sia mo call.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER