Every life has a story....
Monday, November 26, 2007
Andrea could not wait for x'mas..wanna know y?
Andrea just could not wait till it's Christmas...wanna know y? Cuz last Saturday I showed to her her x'mas dress & guess what..she really loves that dress...she wanted to use it for her belated birthday party together with her adik Andrew this coming wednesday but told her "no..cannot..not until it's Christmas..." hehehe..

Her x'mas dress one set with the crunchie...

She quickly wanted to put it on & asked me to tie her hair with this cute crunchie (same material with her dress)...& this mom apalagi...quickly go & grab the digicam & took few pics of her with her x'mas dress...Look at her face expression..she looks so happy & very proud with her new dress...& really SATISFIED!!

More pose of her..

One satisfy customer...hehehe..

Aren't she look adorable with this pinky dress together with the crunchie...satu set lagi tu!!

The view from the back....I just lurve this organza ribbon...

She really likes to pose like this nowadays!..Jurra...Yes this pose means "A BIG Thank you Aunty Jurra.."

For those who didn't know..this dress was custom made by my dear talented friend Jurra...she really can sew u know...You can view all her sewing project here....i really hope that one day she can go further from here..who knows one day..ada brand "Jurra-Tailor" suda kan...hehehe...now i can save my money & time to shop for Andrea's x'mas dress..For those who wanted to pre-ordered a dress for ur lil' one no matter ada accasion ka tidak, you can always place ur order to her..just go to her website & you can communicate with her from there :).

Thanks Jurra..once again..u have made my lil' girl smiles...

Labels: ,

posted by Yone 10:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER