Every life has a story....
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Got tagged from my cousin Tee..
This assignment was long overdue..got tagged from my cousin Tee

1. Pick out a scar and explain how you got it.

I had a scar on my left knee.. It was a deep cut & I was supposed to get few stitches BUT since i hate/scared of the needle + due to my stubbornness & was shouting out loud inside one of the room - OT room i suppose (this was at Polyclinic Penampang), the dresser finally gave up and just applied the yellow sollution on my cut instead...;)).. How did i got it? Same as my cousin Tee, got it while crossing a barb wire in my "kampung" while playing with my sisters & neigbours, it was during New Year eve and it was at night..B-)


2. What does your phone look like.

Ermmm...it's black in colour with triangular shape, thickness 10 mm, brand Nokia ;)) ..


3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Our wedding picture.


4. What is your current desktop picture?

My two precious kids.


5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Nope. Not until i've watched "I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry"..;))


6. What time were you born?

have to refer this to my mom.


7. Last person who made you cry?

Secret...:-$ ..


8. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

Elizabeth Arden.


9. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Asian look..


10. What are you listening to?

Me love - Sean Kingston.


11. Do you get scared of the dark?

Yes, of course.


12. Do you like pain killer?

Yes, very much especially during contraction :D


13. Are you to shy to ask someone out?

Yes.


14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Bambangan with salted fish..with lil' bit of lime.....plus durian..yummy..


15. Who was the last person you made mad?

My hubby? 8-}


16. Who was the last person who made you smile?

My hubby & my Kids..


17. Is anyone in love with you?

Of course...My hubby & my kids...

Ok. i'm done. Now i would like to tag two of my dearest friends..and that would be Jurra & Neneth. Kasi kamu homework sikit la ah before i leave..hehehe..

Labels:

posted by Yone 11:15 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ko buat jua ah tu homework hehe..
    i don't get it when u said in your blog u want to give tag your friends before you leave. sia ingat ko mo balik rumah but when i saw the time when u were blogging, it was only 11.15 a.m. Leaving some place else?

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Ya Tee...buat tatap buat punya..tapi tu la lambat sikit hehehe...

    Wah..cepat ko tangkap ah...ya mmg leaving to some place else... :).

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    moving to a greener pasture i believe :)

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Yes..after 6 "wonderful" years..hehehe...

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so where is the greener pasture that you will be if you do not mind me asking :)

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Hi Tee..I dun mind telling u where i'll be going but not in this blog hehehe..will let u know soon..tunggu jak sms from me ya :).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER