Every life has a story....
Monday, May 04, 2009
No updates for 5 mths...
It has been 5 mths my blog has been idling....*sigh*...I have so many things to share yet time is so limited....

In Labuan right now for 2 days e-line training, feel so great to be away from office..at least i can relax my mind..temporary no phone call, no meetings, no emails....Was feeling so tense up for the past few weeks!!! WORK WORK WORK........TENSIONNNNN....

Can't sleep rite now, drank too much of coffee in the afternoon i guess...better continue with browsing while i still have the chance....from Wednesday onwards, life will be back to reality....
posted by Yone 11:31 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Citrine said…

    Welcome to the real world :)

    Gitu lah sia yone. Teda masa. Dulu time pregnant ada time lagi mo blogging. Lepas ada anak and with the kind of work I am having now, getting online on a daily basis seemed to be impossible for me. Apa bulih buat...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER