Every life has a story....
Friday, November 07, 2008
Tag no 1: BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD
As of now, I owe 3 tags (1 from sindut & 2 from Mimi). Wanted to complete it all before i go off for my 3 weeks training (23 days to be exact)...Will be travelling this coming Monday and only be back by early next month. I know it's sad.... :((..

Before i get started, would like to thanks Sindut for giving & choosing me for this award (which i think i don't deserved it cuz i'm quite slow in blogging...)..Thanks kio Cin...nasib baik sinang juga.. :)


The simple rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

I've done rule no. 1 & 2. Have to break the rules for no 3 - 5 since i'm not nominating anyone. It seems that everyone that i know (that have blog) has got their own award and done with their tagging. So this tag shall end here. 2 more tags to go...

Labels:

posted by Yone 12:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER