Every life has a story....
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
What a relief...
Phewww...what a relief...my PBC1 (dept budget) presentation is over & it went ok i guess..This was my 1st time presenting to the management committee :) & do feel great after everything is over!! thx to boss for his full support :)....has been working on this day & night for the past few weeks..trying very hard to get the figures, basis & justifaction right....but this is just Part 1...nxt 2 weeks there'll be part 2...

But that doesn't matter..i just feel like jumping into the pool like what i've did during my sea survival training and shout as loud as i can.....hehehe...Wah...talking about this *jumping2x*..this was the bravest thing that i've ever done in my life...Enjoy the video!!



posted by Yone 3:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger FloDawn said…

    wah berani ko oo Sharon hehe... Good for u. Me dunno if not pengsan before do the jump!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Hi Flo...terpaksa jak tu...hehehe..mmg scary tau esp when you stick ur one leg out...mcm susa betul mo let go the other leg bila kena suru jump suda...but really do feel great after doing that....mcm mo cuba lagi sana highest point...hehehe..

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Citrine said…

    exciting betul sia nampak. best juga ko punya courses semua ah yone. challengingbetul. at least tidak lah boring kerja ja.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER