Every life has a story....
Thursday, March 27, 2008
7 more days to go!!
It has been my 12 days staying here in Bangi...Missing my kids & hubby a lot but i must admit that i've learned & gained so much from our lectures as well from the activities that had been conducted so far...

Last Sunday during Easter, i didn't manage to go to Church but i/we did something "good" on that day..This was my first time doing the community service..and i'm so happy & proud that at least i've contribute something to the ones that needed attention & care...We were brought to the Orphanage Home at Rawang, Selangor and not only we visited them but also entertain them with games, telematch & so on...there were abaout 80 of us in a group and they were about 100+ of them...

I've learned a lot from here...we should appreciate on what we have now and be thankful to God that we have family to love & care for us...I'm not going to talk more about this or else i'll get too emotional...here are some of the pics taken the night before & during our visit..

Wrapping the hampers for the telematch prizes.

Posing syiok sendiri..

Those are the hampers that we have wrapped..getting ready to depart to Rawang..

Took photos with our two Sudanies friends..Mohamed (sitting beside me) & Mansor (at the second right)..

We have reached "Asrama Anak2x Yatim at Kuang, Rawang".


Took photos with the kids age 6 - 15 yrs old...they are sweet & smart..

This lilttle boy age 9 wanted to be a Pilot..

These two cute lil' girl are both 4 yrs old..they are too attached with each other...Just 4 yrs old & yet so indepandant...they eat by their own using hand and share their food together...

Me & my friend Atiqah, Ali & Amir...about to leave after spending almost 8 hours there...

I've been calling home at least 5 times a day..Andrew keep on telling me that i've been here for so long and wanted me to go home....kesian betul dengar his voice...*sigh*...

Tommorow we'll be having our exam and Saturday will depart to Kerteh & will stay there for 5 days....7 more days to go & YES...home sweet home....

Labels:

posted by Yone 6:04 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jurra said…

    yon.. mcm familiar ja t-shirt putih yg ko pakai tuh.. KKIPC punya ka tu? Wah setiakawan betul ya! heheheh

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Hahaha..prasan juga ko ah!! Ya Jurra..sia kureng t-shirt yg ada kolar..so terpaksa la sia guna apa2x yg ada di wardrope sia..kekeke..."Hidup KKIPC!"

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER