Every life has a story....
Monday, January 14, 2008

Received a call from an unknown KK number on last Tuesday morning...it was actually a call from Poslaju KK asking what's my new mailing address since the one that they have is no longer valid...no wonder la cuz masi guna my address lama (sorry D', lupa kasi update sama ko)..so told them my new office address and since i'm so curious..so i ask them who the sender is...the guy said it's from Juhaidah Joemin (she's my long lost friend which is now in Cyberjaya & thanks to the internet for reuniting us J ...happy & excited cuz i got something from my old friend...this must be the x'mas card that she said she wanted to mail to :)..

So later that afternoon..i think it was about 3 p.m., i got a call from our operator to collect my courier on the 3 rd floor...wah cepat2x la sia pi turun....i was expecting just a piece of x'mas card but into my surprise it was a huge box written my name on it...excited betul suda sia nie wondering what was inside that huge box..everyone was staring at me while i was inside the lift..sampai ada yg cakap.."mo pindah ka?" hahaha...When i reached my desk, my other colleagues were excited as well...they were the one who opened the box for me..everyone was eager to know what is inside..

Jeng..jeng..jeng....there were two boxes inside that huge box which were wrapped with present paper...One box with Andrea's name on it & the other one was for Andrew...and finally a Christmas card for us + a lovely wedding pic of ED' & her hubs Zeno J... Those presents were actually a Christmas gift for my kids.... THANKS so much to both of you ED & Zeno.. really appreciate it....It was indeed a surprise for us ...Andrea loves the Barbie doll and Andrew apalagi...he loves that knights very much...Even though they have not met both of you personally but at least they've seen ur pic & know ur name already...well, manage to snap few pictures of them while they were enjoying playing with their new collection...

God bless to the both of you...

posted by Yone 1:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Yone, glad Andrea and Andrew love the presents. Been meaning to send it before Christmas tapi lupa jak, sampai jadi New Year’s gift suda pula hehe... Well, if they ask, you can tell them I was your home-sick gang masa time sikul duuuuuuuulu hehe…

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER