Every life has a story....
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Hiatus for 3 weeks???
Today is a public holiday so ada relax sikit..i can at least free my brain a bit....to my muslim friends..selamat Hari Raya Qurban to you :)..

It has been 3 weeks i'm at my new place..so far i'm still adjusting myself & so far so good..at least ada progress sikit la...compare to my first week there, memang i was a bit sort of like "cultural shock"...with the new environment, new faces, new culture, different mindset....it was really a challenge to me..but now i've manage to cope with all that & hopefully as time goes by, i'll get ready & be more prepared to face with all those new challenges in life..thanks to hubs, family & friends for your prayer & moral support....appreciate it a lot!

I have lotsa overdue posts..but i hv no time to share them with you....really miss of blogging u know...

Here are some photos taken during the combined birthday party (for Andrea, Andrew & my dad) which was held last month (28/11/2007)..

Pot luck food...ada juga laksa sarawak prepared by hubs :).

Andrea birthday's cake - Marble cheese cake from STAR.

Andrew's birthday cake - Chocolate moist cake from STAR.

The birthday boys & gal - Andrea (5), kung-kung (my dad - 61) & Andrew (3)

Our family pic...

Andrea & Andrew together..

Princess Andrea with her birthday gifts :)..

Superhero Andrew with his gifts...
===================================
Last but not least, would like to take this oppurtunity to wish everyone..
HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS
&
A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...
Have a good holiday everyone :)!!

Labels: ,

posted by Yone 11:28 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Sindut said…

    I knew you could do it :]

    Bah nanti dapat 5 bulan bonus jangan lupa kami ok!

    :D Just kidding bah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER