Every life has a story....
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Happy New Year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone..i think it’s not too late to wish this to everyone kan

What a “GREAT” day to start my new year… I flew off to KL on the 1/1/2008 to attend the Business Orientation Program (a compulsory program for the new entry) and I tell you it was such a “hurting” experience…”hurt” because I need to leave my kids behind for 4 days & 3 nights…Andrea was crying & shouting as I entered the boarding room..she doesn’t want to let me go & was crying so LOUD wanted to follow me…I just couldn’t stand it…jatuh juga la air mata….everyone was looking at her & me…takajut kali dorang..hehehe…and the lady who was checking me asked..”mau pigi kursus ka?”….i just nodded cuz I could not reply her with words..my tears keep on dropping…sedih betul bah….Itu baru 4 days..this coming March, I need to travel for another 3 weeks straight!!!!! O ya..and the worst part was..i celebrated my birthday there alone.. L…kesian kan!! Thanks for those who had wished me via sms & email…really appreciate it!!

The training was ok…it was beneficial to us la for the new entries!! Me & one of my colleague stayed at Impiana KLCC hotel…it was just a walking distance to KLCC..about 10 minutes walk …well the interesting part was, I got lost when I’m trying to get back to the hotel on the 1st day after our training completed…I was alone cuz my other colleague wanted to see her friends…I walked and walked and walked till I gave up cuz I could not find the hotel…then I ask this security guard which happen to be stand outside of this one hotel…”hello…Hotel Impiana dekat mana?” then he just pointed up there without saying anything….OMG…the hotel was just right in front of me & yet I did not see it..itu sign dia ndak terang bah --àhahaha alasan..

Itu cerita part 1 when I got lost..ada part 2 lagi…hehehe…kesian bah..it has been 5 yrs since my last trip to KL!! Since it was still early..sampai hotel around 6 pm, I planned to stroll around la…my cousin suggested to go to Bukit Bintang Plaza..i ask the direction from the hotel lobby and they said boleh jalan kaki..nearby juga..better to walk rather than using the cab cuz it is quite jam at this hour he advised…not bad juga sia..terjumpa juga la…sempat lagi singgah Pavilion (the new shopping complex in KL) & Lot 10…hehehe…so happy to reached there..then apalagi berabis la jalan…then I also planned to go to Sg. Wang..smsed Rini..”I’m now at BB plaza, how to go to Sg. Wang..mau naik cab ka?”…Rini replied..”hahaha..seberang saja tu”….OMG..Now I remembered…bersebelah saja pula tu…hahaha..kesian sia nie..sakai betul….I didn’t realize that the clock now shows 9 p.m. Hubs called & advised me to go back to the hotel..lambat suda dia blang….so kelam kabut la saya…sempat tapau McD cuz haven’t took my dinner…So on my way back…kunun mau jadi terror..i wanted to walked back juga kunun…skali tingu…I don’t know where I headed to… …at least almost 40 minutes I tried to figure out my way back but tidak nampak any building yg familiar….i got scared already and it’s now started to drizzling. Finally I hv no choice but to look for a cab…mau cari cab pun susa..i can’t find them anywhere…so hv to walk again…jalan punya jalan till I dunno where I am already..finally found one *phew*..and I was charged RM10..padahal dekat saja pun..hehehe…Reached hotel at about 10.10 p.m. Thank God I got back to the hotel safely.

On the next day…met Rini & her family..Thanks to Rini & her hubs for their kind hospitality…they brought me to Sogo for jalan-jalan… :D..nasib masi ada sales… Rini sends her warmest regards to all her KKIPC friends J

Ok la..that’s all my stories for today…those pics up there are the pics of us ladies attending the BOP, the view of KLCC building from level 41 (yeah I’m finally there) & Rini with her kids J..

posted by Yone 5:30 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    adui kesian si andrea. be strong k yone. lama2 si andrea biasa juga tu. part and parcel of work.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger FloDawn said…

    Mcm2 juga adventure ko Sharon hehe ... hope w time everthg will work out :-)

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sharon! Was in the neighbourhood and read thru some of your blogs :) Whenever you're in KL just give me a call and we can go shop/eat/drink together ;) Take care!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER