Every life has a story....
Monday, March 10, 2008
I'm sad...
Another great challenge is ahead of me....i'll be away from my family for about 3 weeks (19 days to be exact) to attend the induction training program in KL (which is also a compulsory program to attend)...this will be the greatest nightmare of my life since i've never been away from my family for this long...only GOD knows how i'm feeling right now...i'm too weak but always pray that God will give me the strenght to overcome that feelings...i'll be flying this coming Sunday & all in my mind right now is about my kids & hubs..will definately gonna miss them A LOT even right now when i'm composing this entry....Thanks to hubs for his support...he has given his support in so many ways....TQ!

I'll also missed Good Friday & celebrating Easter with my family :((...There's a lot to sacrifice but all of these have taught me to be more patient, to be more stronger & have faith with God. Hmmm...whatelse to write..ok la that's all.....I'm sad!!
posted by Yone 12:46 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    alaaa yon..kesian ko ni, tiada harapan lah kami mau jumpa ko bulan 3 ni..

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Hi Neth & Jurra...

    Sorry ndak dpt jumpa kamu ni bulan 3...tergendala lagi..*sigh*..hopefully bulan 4 la ah...will try to make it happen :)..

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jurra said…

    waduuh yon.. 3 minggu.. nangis ooh.. Ndak pa yon.. Awal2 kena la berkorban masa mu ituh.. 1st year ni memang la teruk... nanti lama2 sudah abis training.. tinggal meeting2 sikit2 jak tuu.. masa tu ko enjoy pigi balik KL mcm naik bas jak... bole sopping beli kain utk aku yon..hahahahah

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like Jurra was saying, it's only the first year. I had to go through what you are going through now, i.e. courses & training which were compulsory for us as well. But that time bujang kan so kira macam makan angin lah balik2 kena hantar pgi KL hehe. Anyway, tahan2 hati ja. Your family is just a phone call away. I know it's saddening that you will not be able to spend Easter and Good Friday with your family this year but remember that you will always be in their prayers.
    Jgn sedih2 ah.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Thanks Jurra & Tee for the encouraging words..appreciate it :)..

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger ta66y said…

    GOD wouldn't give u wat u can't handle...as hard as it sounds...u'll get thru it as well as ur loving & supportive family!

    we're all 4 u :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER