Every life has a story....
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Thank God..I survived!!!
Yes you heard that right...I survived during our HUET assessment this morning!! YONE boleh...hehehe...I'm so happy, excited & really satisfied cuz i've did it quite well...didn't swallow any water and no water goes into my nose..I manage to use the EBS correctly eventhough during our earlier exercise it quite difficult for me to use it properly...It was such an unforgettable experience...really feel great rite now...i don't mind doing it again..hehehe...BEST bah!!

Feel so sleepy & tired right now...can't write much..just view these pics & video la ok :)..

Took group photos after familiarizing ourselves with the EBS..

Me & my new friend Bastiah..The one enter-framing us is Martin from German and he's our team leader...very funny guy..

The four of us will be the next group to be on board....:D

That's me..going down to the pool...no need to worry if u can't swim...those two competent divers will take care of you :).

Wah...sempat posing & senyum lagi...

The 1st assessment with the door closed, so need to escape from the small window..

That's me with the blue hard hat...This was taken during the 2nd assesment with the helicopter being capsized.




This video was taken during the third & final round of the whole exercise. It's the same with the 2nd assessment but was done in much faster mode.

posted by Yone 7:43 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger borneotrekker said…

    yoneee! sy jealous! siok ohh ko punya training. tapi sy tdk pandai swim ohhh...penakut air lagi nie. sy pengsan sdh sblm masuk tu heli. haha!

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Victoria said…

    hey yone!im victoria from kl and me and my group of fwenz are doin an assignment on the etnic groups that are in sabah and sarawak but we are only concentrating on murut,kadazan and one more yet to be decide.i wna noe the tradisional food of kaum murut as it cant be found on the web.do you think u can fill me up with this information?u can drop me the info tru:
    my blog:mylildivaworld.blogspot.com
    hotmail:agape_tori29@hotmail.com
    but i wud prefer blog.and if you happen to find any on the web then i wud nid the link and the source too.thx alot yea.if you cant fill me up,itz ok but do drop me a notice on that preferbylly tru my blog.thx alot again=)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Citrine said…

    ya yone boleh! Give yourself a pat on the back for completing the challenge!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER