Every life has a story....
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Short updates
1st update
-----------------
Yeay..i'm finally here..back to my family..feel glad, happy & relieved that i've managed to go through the longest ever training that i ever had!! My special thanks to hubs for taking good care of the kids; making sure they have enuf food & drinks, preparing them to school which include tying Andrea's hair...hehehe.., brought the kids to church, etc etc...Wow that must be hard for him, playing 2 roles at one time BUT he manage to do it!!!..really proud of him..he really had done a great job!! A BIGGGG THANK YOU to him :)..

As soon as we reached home after they've picked me from the airport last Friday, Andrea was so eager to bring me inside our room...she says..."Mommy we got a suprise for you.." BUT...since she has leak some info to me last week during our phone conversation (which suppose to be a secret between herself, Andrew & daddy)..that i'm getting a new handbag..hahaha...so i just pretend that i'm suprised la...when i opened the door...it wasn't like what i'm expected...it was really a suprise to me indeed...the moment i entered the room..i saw a big banner on top written "WELCOME HOME MOMMY"...wow....it really has touched me..the feeling was so good.....well on the bed i can see one present and Andrea says.."This is for you"....and another Wow..it was a leather handbag & i really love it! Wah best juga jauh2x nie....hahaha..just kidding...!! Too bad i did not hv the pictures with me now, i've saved it in my pc @ office...will try to upload them later if i got the chance.

2nd update
-----------------
My cousin Tee has safely delivered a healthy baby boy on 4 April 2008 (which was earlier by 3 weeks, her due is suppose to be on 27/4)...Weighing 3.8 kg (ya..i know...wow kan!!)..Not so sure who they gonna named him but her hubs has suggested the name, Arvin...Congrats to both newly & proud parents Tee & Prakash @ Joshua (note: not the Prakash @ SKO ya..pls don't get confuse..hehe) .

Being the 1st of having Indian blood in our family....this is how the cute baby looks like..

Isn't he soooo cute & Adorable.....I hv more pictures of him but not here with me either :(...forgot to save it in my pendrive..

Ok la..i'm sleepy already..that's all my updates for today..Good morning people!!

Labels:

posted by Yone 12:02 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER