Every life has a story....
Thursday, March 27, 2008
I'll be an owl tonite...
Am still here awake at 11.35 p.m....we were given one assignment yesterday & we need to present it by tmr morning....our group is now inside the computer room trying to gather and prepare our presentation material and the worse part is we have not rehearse it yet...and what makes it more worser is that i have not revise for our exam for tmr...*eyes rolling*

Ok..gtg now...the presentation material is now ready and we need to have a dry run...wish me luck for tmr...

Good nite people..*yawn*...

Labels:

posted by Yone 11:40 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Citrine said…

    How was your test and presentation?
    Bah tidak lama lagi tu mo balik sudah ko.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER