Every life has a story....
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Having straight hair for 2 days..
Last two weekend saw this gadget (hair iron) at home... Out of a sudden something struck me..This may sound crazy but at least i made someone happy for few days... I've wondered since long ago how would Andrea look like if she were to have straight hair... had even tried to put a wig on her (the one displayed at shopping complex) but she refused to use it hehehe... not that i don't like her with hair curly but just had this curiosity..

The hair iron that i've mentioned...

Never use this thing before, it was my 1st time... before i did it to her ... tested mine first... once i familiar with it.. Explain to Andrea how this thing work & that the effect won't be permanent.. also told her that she can only do this once or else she will ruin her hair ... Ok she understand the T & C and agreed.. hehehe..wah..she was so excited.... she was smiling all the way while me fixing her hair... did it quite fast, about 10 minutes or so...

This is how she looks like with her hair curly... forgot to take her pic b4 i "straighten" her hair...

And this is after the "make over" :).. doesn't she looks a bit different... gosh...her hair has grown that long..can't really see it when it curl..

Happy Andrea... too happy till she could hardly open her eyes..hehehe.. She always wanted to have straight hair... told her that she has this special gift from God :).

Isn't that long???

Proud Andrea with her temporary straight hair... she didn't wash her hair for 2 days you know.. :D.. Anyhow hubs comment was.. he still prefer to see her with curly hair.. :).. if u ask me... I have the same thoughts like hubs...

Labels:

posted by Yone 2:33 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Citrine said…

    yes andrea looked so different with straight hair. mcm hahangai sudah. tia lama sumandak sudah dia tu. tau lah sekarang ni time flies so fast until tidak sedar anak makin cepat besar.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Sindut said…

    I like the curly hair better
    :]
    You got tagged!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER