Every life has a story....
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Still stucked here at KLIA.. so you should know what the result is :( .. There were 12 of us on standby.. & one of them is my colleugue's hubs.. hahaha..what a coincidence.. I think it's becuz of the school holidays, everyone wanted to "balik kampung".

Thanks to the wifi for filling up my time... at least i can use this opportunity to update my blog which i've left for quite sometimes....

Will start with my cousin Fanny's wedding which happens on 08.08.08.. what a nice date ya...she's so lucky to have this date as her wedding date...

Really had a blast during her wedding... both of my best friends Elmenah & Alice were there too....haven't met them for quite sometimes now...Even my ex-boss Cindy were there too.. sorry Cin skijap jak can chit-chat with u :).. was too busy dancing hahaha... And not forgetting to both of my dear cousins, Gobing & Cilla (the newlywed) for forcing me to drink one glass of bir in one go.. never done that b4 even during my wedding day.. the taste was sucks...no worries, did not get drunk.. unlike the bride of the day... she really "kaput" during her wedding receiption..kesian....i think she was so happy & excited....she just entertain all the "requests"..Not only her..even hubs also "kaput"...his duty was taking care of the bar..well understood & justified la kan..hehee...

I would also like to take this opportunity to convey my biggest THANK to my dearest friend Jurra for her GREAT job...the flower girls dress looks beautiful rite..for those who didn't know..the flower girl dresses were custom made by her.. Thank so much for making my cousin's wedding a memorable one :)..

Here are some photos taken...And to the bride & groom...

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY - MR & MRS FRED...
hope ur family will grow SOON... :)


<

Labels: ,

posted by Yone 7:07 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Sindut said…

    Yone, kalu wedding guarantee busy punya bah! Well, you all looked glamorous in light blue silk and yes, the flower girl dresses Jurra made were indeed beautiful. Wah pandai juga ko menari Murut dance ah hehehehe!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER