Every life has a story....
Thursday, August 21, 2008
On standby...
Here I am at KLIA waiting nearby the standby counter..hopefully to hear good news soon. Had meeting at KLCC this morning and surprisingly our meeting ended up earlier than expected... my flight back to KK is at 9.50 p.m. and need to change it to 6.45 pm flight but all seats are full...just taking my risk to be on standby. If no more seats available...means i have to wait here till 9.30 p.m... :(( ... 10 m0re minutes to know the result..they'll announced it at 6.10 p.m. Wish me luck...
posted by Yone 5:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER