Every life has a story....
Monday, July 14, 2008
Spencer & Vera Wedding (05/07/2008)
Last weekend was my cousin Spencer's wedding - the wedding mass was held at St Michael Church Penampang followed by Wedding receiption at KDCA. Congrats to the newly wed Spencer & Vera :) !!!

Once again, Andrea was chosen to be the flower girl :)... and she was really excited about it cuz she knows that she'll be wearing a flower girl dress + getting new shoes + hairdo + make up. Was late to church due to spending too much time "setting" my hair in the saloon....*mana la tau kan if mo curl need longer time to do..1st time bah kasi curl..hehehe*...church starts at 9.30 am but reached saloon at 8.10 a.m. Luckily i've done Andrea's hairdo + make up before i left to saloon...

Met with cousin Tee & catch up with each other...lupa pulak ambil gambar together-gether kan Tee... :).. The kids too were having so much fun playing, running, jumping, dancing etc...you name it!!

Next 3 weeks will be my cousin Fanny's wedding, I will also be busy by then cuz i need to manage the flower girls (that's the job assigned to me)...and yes, Andrea will be one of them again...she's so lucky la...i only experienced it once during my younger age..hehehe... on the other hand, i'm also excited cuz my best buddy Jurra will be making the flower girl dress for the flower girls and so far she's doing great :). This is her progress so far.

Hmm...what else to say..i'm blurr rite now....just view the pics + video la ya....

"I lurvee my flower girl dress"

Andrea & Andrew posing...Dad took this pic since mommy still in d saloon.hehehe


On our way to church..Andrew with his "cheeky looks"..sempat lagi bawa his Ultraman CD.. *sigh*

Dad & son.. I just lurvee to see this pic... Two great man in my life :)..

Mom with Andrew... "y giving that pose with mommy :( ?"

Beautiful couple :).. Both happy & proud showing their marriage cert...CONGRATS!!

Melanie & Andrea

Stacy (the other flower girl) & Andrea

The bride & groom together with the bride's family.

Baby Neville looks so cute here...he can pose & smile to the camera while his daddy holding him..

But not too friendly when Uncle Charlie took him from his daddy..He must be wondering,"who's this stranger trying to steal me from my daddy.."

Andrea with one of her fav. dodu (dodu Maang)..

Spencer & Vera studio photo displayed at KDCA hall...

Nice decor from Juliana G....love the hall arrangement...

Andrew enter-framing the ladies...

Andrea with Mama Lina & Uncle Stephen.

With my elder sister & hubs.

The next Power Puff Girls??

The bride & groom with her evening gown...

Last but not least, Andrew caught the audience attention by entertaining everyone with his impromtu performance..as a backup dancer while the singer sang "Aku Stacy"... which is also one of his fav song...apa ndak...almost everyday mommy listen to that song ....hehehe... I didn't realize he was on the stage till my cousin's hubs told us.."Look who's there on the stage..." Me & hubs look at each other & can't believe he actually did that....Where did he get the energy from???!!! He ended his dance quite well though..watch the video & u'll see...


Labels: ,

posted by Yone 10:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER