Every life has a story....
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Short update after long hiatus!!
I've been negleting my blog for quite sometimes now. Not becuz of lazy or sumthing but having these constraints...whatelse if not becuz of my work and managing my family...really need to balance between these two ya know...

Why am i still awake at this point of time??? Well we have our MYPR (mid year performance review) write up to be submitted next week and this is the only time that i can concentrate doing it...it has to be completed by tommorow at least since i'll be away for 4 days on offshore trip starting from Tuesday. What worries me now is the inconsistency of weather condition. Why am i worried??? Andrea & Andrew year end concert will be held next Saturday and i'm supposed to be back from my offshore trip on Friday ( a day b4 the concert) via boat IF THE WEATHER PERMIT. If not, then i have to stay another nite till the weather is clear. Isn't that scary... i'm taking a high risk here but i have no choice but to carry my duty...everyday i prayed that the weather will be clear the whole week next week or else i might missed Andrea's big day :((...she's gonna graduated from her kindie ya know. Both of them will be performing (Andrea with her act performance and Andrew with his fashion show) and i do not want to missed that!!!! Please please please pray for me too ya...

Ok la..need to complete my incomplete write up...having a tough time doing it since this is my first time...till my next update....
posted by Yone 1:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER