Every life has a story....
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I'm at KLIA rite now, waiting for my flight back to KK ETD @ 9.15 p.m. It's just a day trip...quit tiring though....Well since i still have plenty of time, will use this opportunity to update my blog :)..

Here are some updates from my previous post....I am happy and thankful to GOD that i managed to go back on Friday (as planned) and safely reached KK at Friday noon eventhough the weather condition in the morning was not that good..Thanks to the PS for releasing us early and for understanding our situation..tq tq!!!..Am so really really happy and excited that i'm able to go back and be there to witness & give support to my kids during their year end concert (will be updating their concert in my nxt posting).

Here some of the pictures taken during my 4 days trip...:-)

This is my FESI group and yes, i'm the only lady here :)....it's great to work with them, very dedicated with high team spirit..

On top of Ocean 6 helideck. Took the opportunity to visit this barge from Mumbai India.


View at 6 am.

Morning exercise at 6.15 a.m. at helideck...I'm the only lady on board..so tau la which one is me kan...

posted by Yone 7:44 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi yone,
    rindu sudah sama ko ooo, lama sudah tidak jumpa. Syok juga ko ar.. selalu outstation, tidak juga boring.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Sindut said…

    Yone, they have that uniform in your size juga oh! :D Cute lah! The only girl lagi tu -- BRAVO Girl!

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger mcellen said…

    Alo Neth..ya bah..lama tia jumpa...slalu juga sia ter-ingat2x kamu....hopefully buli jumpa kamu b4 my 3 weeks training in mid Nov...

    Hi Cin...how r u?? Hope u getting better now..wanted to visit u the other day but then malam tu kami tia free pulak...that coverall i'm wearing, that's the smallest size...size S..tapi now sia makin gemuk..not so sure sampai bila buli muat..hehehe...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER