Every life has a story....
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Short Updates from Mines....
Finally our Block 1 presentation is over after all the hard work & late nite sleep....Goodye Sutra Beach Resort...welcome Mines Resort :). We are now here at Mines resort after 9 hour journey from Sutra Merang Terangganu..we reached here on Friday morning at around 1.30 a.m. We'll start our Block 2 project on Sunday. Since Friday is our offday, myself & Rajes took the opportunity to go out and did some shopping in KL town...We went to Masjid India, Sogo, KL Central, Mid Valley and ended at Mines Shopping Mall.

Went and watched Madagascar yesterday at Mines since we have no class at nite.

Have not much time to write..have to go back to my group now and continue with our discussion...




The view from our room balcony.


Took my own pic :)..


Went to Masjid India for the first time....love this place..lotsa things to see & buy with cheap price.

Had our late lunch in one of the Indian vege restaurant.

At mines with my room mate Rajes..i know she's tall...

Another view with the parrot background...

I missed my cousin's wedding yesterday..hubs send pics via mms...my daughter once again become the flower girl..
Was so sad that i was not there to celebrate with them..hubs was sad too since i was not around..



10 more days to go!!!!
posted by Yone 10:20 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Citrine said…

    10 more days yone! Yay..tidak lama lagi tu. Pejam kelip pejam kelip...habis sudah course ko.

    Azangan no sia tinggal di sini, jalan2 pgi kl pun sia jarang.

    i guess one thing it's jam and mo cari parking satu hal.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Citrine said…

    10 more days yone! Yay..tidak lama lagi tu. Pejam kelip pejam kelip...habis sudah course ko.

    Azangan no sia tinggal di sini, jalan2 pgi kl pun sia jarang.

    i guess one thing it's jam and mo cari parking satu hal.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER