Every life has a story....
Friday, November 07, 2008
Life goes on...
Yes, i'm in the mix emotion right now....i'll be away for almost 1 month leaving my kids & hubs for my skill group training.....I'll be leaving on 10/11 and that means i'll missed Andrea's 6th birthday. She'll turned 6 on 11/11....Have explained to her ealier about my situation & good to know that she understand it well. We'll be celebrating her birthday in her school on Monday (10/11)..few hours before i fly to KL..at least ada juga la celebration. Will gonna have a her belated birthday celebration together with Andrew in Dec.

Not only will i missed her birthday, will also gonna missed my 1st cousin wedding, Stanly on 22/11....

What ever it is, life has to go on.......wish me luck..

Labels:

posted by Yone 5:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Sindut said…

    Just treasure the times you are there for them. Take care!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER