Every life has a story....
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Food of the day...
I did not plan to take my dinner last nite since my stomach is still too full..ate a lot during lunch yesterday...had nasi lemak kukus @ Giant Kolombong and I tell u, i kasi licin habis all those food u see in the pic below (u can ask si Minah Yatie..she's the witness)...If you know me..usually i'll only ask for "nasi separuh"....BUT didn't regret it at all..the taste was just too yummy & when i realise tinggal sikit lagi my rice so alang2x kasi habis...haven't tasted anything like this for ages.....u shud go & try the nasi lemak kukus there..it only costs RM4......you won't regret....

Ok back to the main topic..suppose to skip my dinner rite, but then I change my mind after what I saw my personal chef a.k.a hubby had prepared for dinner....Tadaaa..this is what i call "Tuna Sardine Bambangan".

Actually this can be considered his new recipe..usually he will mix the tuna sardine with "asam jawa" but last nite..my chef substitute it with bambangan...(creative juga chef sia ni..have to give him credit sikit bah..hehehe)....

I just lurveeeeeee the bambangan yang suda kana jeruk..I can just eat them without having any rice...memang ngam betul the menu he cook last nite....From the pic nampak macam tidak sedap kan..but then if suda masuk dalam mulut.........WOW......sadap......for those bambangan lover sure will like the taste of this food..ada rasa asam, masin campur pedas....it's kinda like appetizer juga.....

This recipe is quite simple & easy to prepare..it'll only take you less than 5 minutes ..If you're interested to try..here are the ingredients & steps to do it:-

Ingredients
1 tin of Tuna Sardine
Bambangan - jeruk punya (secukup rasa)
Red cili padi (depends on how spicy you want it to be – recommended 5 to 6)
Chopped onion & garlic (pandai2x la estimate)
Salt (secukup rasa)
Ajinomoto (boleh juga kalau tidak mau)
Oil

Steps:
1. Cook and stir the onions and garlic in the hot oil until tender.
2. Mix in the bambangan, tuna sardine, salt & ajinomoto, and cook for about 3 – 5 minutes, until well blended.
3. Food is now ready to be served.

p/s: Honey..if u r reading this..u must be talking to ur self & smile sendiri2x nie kannn..."Patut la tanya sia macam mana mo masak semalam..mo kasi masuk blog pula..."

He didn't even know I took this picture..hehehe...Anyway..thanks for the delicious food last nite...lain hari masak sadap2x lagi ahhh....

Labels:

posted by Yone 11:03 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jurra said…

    Wah.. chef Yon's corner pulaaakk! Eeekk.. salah.. Cep Calie..!
    Boss.. nanti masak lebih sikit bah.. kami mo taraiii.. Len kali kasi sedia tupperware kicik.. jgn kasi abis.. lepas makan taru sikit..simpan esbok.. Next day bawa pi opis panggil kengkawan kenduri di pantry... YAY!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER