Every life has a story....
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Rush Hour 3..Finally...
Finally....watched Rush Hour 3 at GSC last nite @ 9.15 p.m. show. We managed to be there on time eventhough it's kinda last minute plan...Luckily there were still plenty of seats available...

My comments: Wow..PUNYA BEST!!!! I'll give (*)(*)(*)(*) . It was so funny & full with action pack...Me & Charlie laughed all the way through...& bravo to this movie which has kept Andrea & Andrew awake till it ended...no doubt juga la since both of them lurvee action pack movie..TAPI kan..mcm short saja tu movie....think they have cut lots of scenes...BUT then still entertaining..love this movie..Go & watch it if u haven't...gerenti baik punyerr....

The movie ended around 10.40 p.m. and before we went back, headed to Kedai Kopi 126 which is infront of Servay Penampang for a late super and ordered these....Everyone went home with a full stomach....

Labels:

posted by Yone 8:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: mcellen
Home: Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: One exhausted mom/wife trying her very best to balance between life, family & career but at the same time blessed for having such a supportive & understanding hubs :). My family is my no. 1 priority & I love them so much!!! They are my strength & inspiration...
View my complete profile
Cool Advert
Google
Previous Post
Archives
My family website
Friend's blog
Feel free to SHOUT

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER